Note: Photos are up-to-date as of 12 December 2016
1) Alight at Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station and proceed up to the ground level via Exit B.
2) On the ground level, please take a sharp left turn to exit Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station. From the exit, walk straight ahead towards Park Mall.
3) There is a traffic light crossing, please cross it. Directly in front of you, Park Mall is currently closed and undergoing demolition. After you have traversed the crossing, please turn left and walk down the narrow pedestrian walkway all the way to its end.
4) At the end of the walkway, there is a pedestrian ramp. Beyond the ramp is the Fort Canning Tunnel. Please walk up the ramp to an underpass, and cross the underpass.
Note: Photos are up-to-date as of 28 October 2016
5) At the end of the underpass, is a flight of steps up the Spiral Staircase, a Fort Canning Hill landmark popular with photographers. Please take the steps to the top.
6) At the top of the Spiral Staircase, please make a sharp right. You will see another flight of steps in front of you. Please walk up.
7) There is a zebra crossing at the top. Please check both directions for oncoming traffic before crossing. Take the steps all the way up to the top to reach Percival Road.
8) On Percival Road, please turn right and walk towards the roundabout, next to the Hotel Fort Canning.
9) The Battlebox Visitor Centre is in front of the roundabout. Please get your tickets for the Battlebox at the Battlebox Visitor Centre. Please also gather at the Battlebox Visitor Centre on time to begin your tour. Enjoy!
2 Cox Terrace, Singapore 179622
(Fort Canning Park)
+65 6338 6133
9.30am - 5.30pm (including public holidays)
Copyright © 2016 Singapore History Consultants. All rights reserved. Landing Page Illustration by Ng Xiao Yan.